NEW: 2020 Pulse Survey Report | READ
NEW: Round Table Executive Summary: Advancing Racial Equity | READ
Members of the Diversity Project recently participated in a roundtable to discuss developing tangible business policies in support of racial equity in the asset management industry.
Listen, Learn & Lead Series: Dialogue on Authentic Allyship:
NEW: Part 3, Being Latinx in the asset management industry | REGISTER
NEW: Part 2, A continuation: Being Black in the asset management industry | REPLAY
Part 1, What it means to be Black in the asset management industry | REPLAY
NEW: Modernizing Vendor Management and Strategic Partnership Models | REPLAY
NEW: Inclusion in the Workplace @ Nicsa GMM | WATCH
NEW: Path to Wellness @ Nicsa GMM | WATCH
NEW: Inclusivity in the Digital Landscape @ Women in Asset Management Summit | WATCH
COVID-19: Inclusion & Well Being | REPLAY
Recruiting & Retention
Toolkit | Stay Interviews | READ
Toolkit | Inclusive Interviewing Practices | READ
Mentorship / Sponsorship
Case Study | Diverse Sponsorship Program | READ
Case Study | Women’s Leadership Forum | READ
Case Study | Cross Gender Partnership Program | READ
Watch this insightful video to learn about our work with LGBT Great to assess how our industry is collecting diversity data. Global Managing Director, Matt Cameron, shares some of the initial survey findings exclusively with Nicsa.
Daily Intentions Everyday Engagement | VIEW
Tips on staying inclusive in a virtual, work-from-home environment.
Simple Starts | VIEW
Behavioral changes aimed at producing a tangible impact.
Diversity Project North America Call to Action
The Diversity Project Committee volunteers are at the heart of our mission, to collaborate with each other and to develop, share and advance diversity and inclusion efforts in the asset management industry. We are looking for active, engaged and passionate volunteers to continue the mission. We have three new committees that just formed in addition to four standing committees:
- Education Engagement and Outreach: This committee's efforts will be focused on attracting early career, diverse talent to the industry. The goal of the committee will be to establish partnerships, feeders and frameworks with colleges and universities to focus on building a pipeline of diverse talent.
- Fearless Leadership Symposium Committee This Committee is responsible for driving content development and speaker identification for the annual Fearless Leadership Symposium which will be held in the spring of 2021.
- Member Engagement – Rising Star Program The members of this committee are responsible for creating a Diversity Project Program to assist members to identify, cultivate and develop the next generation of leaders in their firm.
- Benchmarking Committee identify and understand industry measurements and metrics of D, E & I standards
- Best Practices Committee sharing tested procedures with positive results
- Industry Engagement Committee sharing findings and soliciting actionable industry feedback
- Events Committee focuses on planning and hosting Diversity Project events that center on diversity, equity and inclusion topics and create meaningful ways to address a path forward to inclusive leadership
If you are interested in learning more or volunteering, please reach out to me directly!
Join us on LinkedIn and amplify the message | Follow
Share our mission with colleagues and peers | Share Video
Upload best practices content to the DPNA Library | Collaborate